07 November 2011

The Woman: Neither, Nor


Those of you familiar with my cinematic interests may be surprised  to discover that I actually watch contemporary films, but this should not be the case. Despite my affection for the magnetic formats I enjoy all film, regardless of age or era  and I attend the theater as often as the economy and my schedule permit.

I've been writing my usual about old VHS films for Paracinema magazine for quite some time now but  I've been wanting to expand my criticism to contemporary films. As such I'm happy to submit for your reading pleasure my analysis of Lucky McKee's 2011 film The Woman at the Paracinema website.

Yes it's true, this is just a mildly shameless self promotion, but at the very least it's an excuse why I don't write here as much as I might like.

No comments: